Monday, March 14, 2011

Passions

There are a lot of days, when, I wonder why it is that I do what I do. I mean, me, one of the biggest extroverts ever, sitting at a desk outputting projects for graphic design. How and why did I get into this field? Sure, I love being creative, but I also love people. Hearing my friends talk about social work and counseling, I start to think that perhaps I chose the wrong profession. Is it too late to jump ship and sail away on another?

I think and feel all of these things, and then I see this.

Creative inspiration. Designers who press the limits of creative design and pave the way for everyone else. How can I combine my passion for people and love of the arts? I'm not sure yet. Someday, it will come together. But for now, I can just sit back and enjoy everything I have now, patiently waiting for what is to come :)

http://www.minervity.com/features/inspire_me/mind-blowing-typography-in-3d-part-1/

2 comments:

  1. There's art therapy ;) haha but Meagan you use those skills that draw you toasted social work and counseling every day in your relationships and the way that you serve. They're not going to waste sitting behind a desk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That should say toward not toasted!!!

    ReplyDelete